A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Friday 11 February 2011

Great Find!

I have to tell you what I found on the internet: a new toy: www.wordle.net
You fill in words you like or e.g. from this blog. I can't show you a picture so, please, go ahead and look for yourself.

I didn't expect to be overwhelmed by your reaction for the ticket to the quilt exhibition, but I've not heard from you and as you are my only reader ... Well, never mind; I'll make good use of it.

I was to go to Ameland this weekend, but my eye (lids) are killing me again: sore, painful, extremely dry skin. No seawind for me this weekend, sorry ...

Hey, and I finished a small quilt:
small, easy and cheap!
I won the fabric in a giveaway from these nice people
I'll have to send them a picture, too.
This weekend I'd like to concentrate on this (tutorial = here )
This was supposed to be a miniquilt and gift, but I cut them all wrong! and they became wonky pinwheels not interlocking at all. So I'll have a go at it this weekend.

Have fun, whatever you'll be doing!

1 comment: