A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Progress

Just a quickie to let you know how my WiP are going:

Bottle quilt: waiting for my holiday and I'll sew them by hand

Big Fat Union Jacks: quilting half done:


Postage Stamp Quilt Along: still waiting ...


What else is there? Rosa's Quilt is coming along nicely.

Too many ideas for other quilts which are distracting me.
Like another giveaway by Lynne

And I'd love to have this fabric, for I like my rainbows ... 


And I'd love to make a baby quilt of this bundle (found here):


I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Zag net dat je je aangemeld hebt bij de yahoo groep van de farmers wife en je blogspot stond eronder. Leuke site heb je, ben nog lang niet uitgekeken! Ik zit ook te loeren op de stofjes van Kate Spain *grijns*. Komt pas in september uit geloof ik. Tot de volgende keer, moet nu eerst aan wat verplichtingen voldoen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a bottle quilt like this.....where did you get the pattern this is so cute......

    ReplyDelete