A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Thursday 19 January 2012

Resolved, certainly!!

VeryBerryHandmade certainly is resolved to sew, and perhaps set an example to some of us?
She has a ton of prizes if you enter her competition. Bloggers even have two chances.
So that's the second great point of her resolution.
Which has become mine and at least 200 others now too.
I have a few unfinished projects, but let's call them work in progress, because they are!

I am resolved to sew!
Resolved to sew more than in 2011.
My migraines are getting less annoying, they might even leave me in peace this year!
I just want to have made more at the end of the year, which I'm sure I can manage. I already have 7 quilts nearly ready, on the way or cut all the fabric for it.
Just way too many ideas in my head, that's hard to cope sometimes.
Perhaps that has been causing my headaches! LOL
No seriously, I'll be fine and I'll have to continue sewing now.

No, first I have to go to a shop to buy fabric for another charm swap, this time organised by Strawberry Patch. It's called Somewhere over the Rainbow Charm Swap.
And I'm already late.

No, no, I have to tell you something I forgot the last few times:
We, Dutch quilters, have a Modern Quilt Guild of our own!!
YEAH!
And as a Dutch quilter you can take part in the challenge themed: something old, something new ....
Perhaps another project?
Oh, those ideas ... my poor head ...

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I’m so excited to see there’s a Dutch Modern Quilt Quild! Thanks for sharing the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you get a migraine free year to enjoy all that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your attitude - WIP s much better than unfinished!

    ReplyDelete