A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Friday 12 December 2014

Instagram Mini Swap

This is what I sent to Kelly (Kellyfairy on IG and Flickr, here is her blog)
I already showed you last week





The pattern of this miniquilt is by SewMamaSew and can be found here: part 1, part 2.
I quilted it just with diagonal lines.
The back is a sturdy fabric from IKEA with lots of logs on it.



What I got in return from someone else was way beyond my expectations

I received this beauty made by Amanda aka Weeshuttermonkey (her blog is here)

A big box with lots of Scottish goodies too!
I loved that Puffin from the moment I saw it on Instagram!

As if the beautiful bag is not a big present in itself!
I'm so delighted!

Thank you Amanda!

I'm still lost for words
(in my own special way)


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. a lovely mini quilt, hat would we do for backings without ikea!
    also you received a great quilt wow all those narrow points on it and the puffin is so nice too not too mention the mouth watering shortbread yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that puffin, and great wee bag too. Hope you've got plenty of toothpaste on hand for when you munch your way through that box! I now have a yearning for Edinburgh rock...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a chance you are eligible to get a free $100 Ikea Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely mini quilt,Thanks for the share.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete