A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Amsterdam & mini quilts


Last week I visited a dear old friend in Amsterdam and we had a real good chinwag.
We hadn't seen each other in 10 years?
When I saw her she looked older than I remembered her: how unexpected!
I haven't aged at all (I wish!)

She showed my around her neighbourhood and it was very nice.
Considering I live in a sparsely populated area as shown in this picture:
the view from our bedroom window
We cycled around her patch and at every corner there were different kind of houses or appartment blocks.
How about this for example:
Houses with stainless steel facades! 

Later that day I went on to an exhibition of mini quilts up North:


detail

the creepy copse

detail


detail of the dragon


Have a great week!

0 nice people made my day and said::

Post a Comment