A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Wednesday 16 March 2011

One finished and other Wip's

What I've been working on last week was SUCH fun. It really felt as if I was really young again:
I was five, attending Kindergarten. I remember I had to take up somebody else's work at hand!
I was shocked! It doesn't show, though.
Anyway I made this:
tutorial here
At first I thought it would look stupid, but once finished it really looks great.
rounded corners this time, easy peasy
And the colours are really good, too. It was the first ever Jelly Roll I bought, a batik one, can't remeber the name now. It contained no bright colours at all, so I thought it would be perfect for a doormat.
No way!
For my other Works In Progress:

measure and ...
cut!
first block finished
More and more plans, in betweens (pressies, shhh)
(this will be the pressie)
a try-out for a landscape quilt













and at night I lie awake and think about how to make it all more perfect (should I  ... or not?) or which designs I should choose for which fabric.
Busy, busy, busy ...




0 nice people made my day and said::

Post a Comment