And also Cille for she is so disciplined to finish something before she starts the next: I admire that and I'm not sure I can do the same. I like so many things (she does too, I'm sure)!
So, the quilt for Siblings Together: is it finished yet? No, but I'm more than halfway quilting it. So it can be finished this week.
As for the rest, I'll come clean:
- Movin' on up: top needs finishing
- Starry Sashings: ditto
- Disappearing 9-patch Christmas quilt: finish quilting + binding
- Asterisk vintage quilt: top needs finishing
- Postage stamp quilt along: ditto
- Quilt for charity Droomdekentjes: border + quilting + binding
- Christmas quilt for Annie: it's still not an oblong or square. I need to figure that out.
- One block wonder: yellow & blue: the hard work is done, which was the cutting; now the rest.
- Granny Squares: slow progress, but progress nevertheless.
Yes I think that's about it.
Can anyone top this list? (I don't think so)
And I'm not going to tell you how many projects I've got lined up!
If you'd like to see (30) pictures of the Open European Quilt Championships held last week in Veldhoven, The Netherlands, click here.
Friday I have a small celebration with a present for all my readers.
I'm showing my face at Lee's today!
Thanks for stopping by and do come again!