A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Monday 27 August 2012

September = holiday

Now that everybody has returned from their holiday and school has nearly started again, we'll be going on holiday.
I hope to be refreshed because I feel totally deflated ...
Cleaning the house and clearing up anything lying around is the chore I will have to do now.



So here I go; wish me luck or even better: perseverance!

Hope to see you again somewhere in September: a totally refreshed Betty!


9 comments:

  1. hope you have a lovely holiday and recharge your batteries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better put on some good music to survive the cleaning. One can dance though even the most boring chores :) and then I wish you a good, long and releasing vacation. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww poor you - or are you one of the rare cases who likes to clean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! My holiday doesn't start till mid-October, I'm beginning to flag a little...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time. My "holiday" isn't till May!

    ReplyDelete