A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Friday 17 December 2010

snow & ice

Hi all,

It looks beautiful outside: a real picture postcard!
But it means I won't be travelling up North to visit my friend. We had planned to have a creative get together. It'll have to wait till after Christmas in the Next Year.

This photo I took this morning. The rising sun in the east coloured the sky in the west.

Will it still be this beautiful next weekend: at Christmas.
I'll have to make plans for that: what will we eat, which presents to buy and which to make myself.
For my mum- & dad-in-law I'm making something really special: once it's finished I'll post a picture.

But first: I need to buy a new pair of trousers: holes are starting to appear (in this cold weather!)
Off to the shops ...
Well, maybe I'll wait till after the weekend and the roads are clean again ....

with love,

Betty

0 nice people made my day and said::

Post a Comment