A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Thursday 2 December 2010

Sweden: here I come

Saturday morning we're off to Sweden for a week! In the snow at -25 ...
Surely it's not that cold anymore, I hope.
But just in case, I've ben forageing warm clothing: snow boots, ski pants, leggings (instead of long johns) and a woollen cardigan and jumper.
We'll take books (and I'll take my sewing machine too, of course), have long talks in the sauna, we intend to go fishing by drilling a hole in the ice (I've had bad dreams about that already) and we'll think of plenty more to do once we're there!
Yes, looking forward to it!

The only downside is that I won't be able to celebrate Sinterklaas with my family ... snif
But then again, they're not kiddies anylonger!
They'll have fun without me (and I without them).
....

0 nice people made my day and said::

Post a Comment