Here's an easy recipe to get the smell of Christmas in your home. That is if you don't already have a wonderful aromatic tree.
I found it here, where there are plenty more ideas!
Holiday Stove Top Potpourri Mix
- one whole orange or just the orange peel
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. whole cloves
- 3 sticks of cinnamon or a small handful of small pieces of cinnamon
- a bit of grated nutmeg if desired
1. Quarter the orange.
2. Put all the ingredients into a saucepan. Fill pan with water.
3. Place on the stove on the smallest burner, on the lowest setting.