A blog about quilts'n stuff

A blog about quilts'n stuff

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Spring in October?

My asterisk quilt is coming along nicely, though I have to say it's rather boring sewing. But then, I hope the result will be satisfying. Just a few more asterisks to be made and then I can start piecing it together; I'm sure that won't take that long.
After another bout of migraine (I'd hate calling it 'attacks') I can work freely again for three whole weeks: Yeah!

Last Sunday we had the most beautiful weather and after three days in bed I yearned to be outside. So we went for a walk in the woods and when we came back in our street (where first there are a few meadows) we saw a (bovine) calf being born!
It was wonderful (stressing the wonder!)
Mum's not eating grass but the placenta. And it seems it's just non-farmers think calves are born in spring ...

Have a great week quilting or whatever your plans!

0 nice people made my day and said::

Post a Comment