At last I finished the potholders I made for my partner in the Potholder Swap #11 and my first one.
The fabric I had chosen didn't do the SUMMER theme for me, beautiful, but not sunny enough.
I thought and halfway designed potholders in the shape of yin and yang but my heart wasn't in it. I just wasn't sure how I could execute the idea I had. It'll take a little longer to distill.
These are the 'try out' ones.
I was working on the granny squares and loving it.
As I had the 2" square Accuquilt die, I thought I'll give it a go, and now: a new addiction was grabbing me! And then I thought of the fabric that has SUMMER printed all over it!
They remind me of sunny days and Brighton rock in all colours.
So here they are and already off to my Scottish partner, hope she likes them.