Which is fantastic!
I'm so pleased that in this small community people pay attention to each other, which is what we all want really: a little love and some nice words.
Thank you Sandra for putting me in the spotlight again.
There are rules to applying this award, yes, ofcourse; and they are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile.
- Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers).
- Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.
So I picked 5 bloggers, who give tips on their blog, write in an interesting or funny way so you really get swept away by their enthusiasm.
My nominees are:
- Dree from a lotta bit of fun
- The Running Chicken Quilting (what a great name!)
- Helen from Indianna Dreams
- Janine from Rainbow Hare Quilts
Have a look at their blogs: they're worth it!
And with an award, I thought I might do a bit of tidying up on the blog. I think it's easier on the eye now. Let me know what your opinion is on this, please?
Have fun sewing (or anything else)!